Education is the medium that gives us the information, knowledge, understanding and even helps in developing skills & techniques. It inculcates the values duties one has to oblige towards families, society, and the nation. Therefore, the magnitude of the importance of education in life is huge as well as multi-fold.
- Education in life is that it helps everyone to develop a good perspective on looking at the world and our society.
- Education helps us to get new thoughts and explore new ideas.
A society without education cannot give a bright future to our country and the globe. The modern, developed, and industrialised world is running on the wheels of education. To be able to survive in the competitive world, we all need education as the torch that leads the way.
Mentioned below are the various features of education, which outline the importance of education in human life:
- Education is critical to eradicating unemployment and poverty in society and the country.
- Education is crucial in minimising crimes or criminal acts in which the law and order forces are unnecessarily engaged.
- Education enables to share the value of humanity and a well-developed mindset which could be nurtured to stop the uneven happenings in and around society.
- The fundamental right to freedom of expression can only be realised through education.
- Education gives women the freedom to advocate for themselves and become empowered as women empowerment is an essential and important pillar to optimising the good functioning of our society and nation as a whole.
- Education will provide an opportunity to earn a living and support families.
- Education enlightens on subject matters that helps to do business, become an entrepreneur, or get into distinctive profession.
- Education teaches everyone the importance of peace, brotherhood and prevent conflicts in the society.
We need to break old customs through education and look at applied education for both the men and women of the nation. Then only we can win the fight against many social evils. Therefore, FIIP will focus on various aspects of education in general, as listed below.
- Focus Education as tool for overall development for development across income spectrum, integration multidimensional goals of individuals, bring-in consciousness towards environment and society.
- Collaborate with institutions for understanding current education practices and improvement to be done for applied education and extracurricular activities.
- Provide policy advocacy and persuade transformations appropriate to various segments of industries.
- Play catalyst between institutes and industries for collaborative objectives.
FIIP will engage in various activities to benefit individuals and society at large.