The Federation of Indian Industry & Professionals.
Unite Together. Succeed Together.
- The Federation of Indian Industry and Professionals is a unique, multi-stakeholder organization of visionary industrialists, businessmen, and professionals who share a commitment in shaping the future of industry and society at large.
- The Federation of Indian Industry and Professionals (FIIP) is a not-for-profit organization. FIIP was established on 1st October 2020 with the objective of boosting a small and medium business movement across the country and becoming the voice of India’s various business sectors. It serves its members and the whole society through the private and public corporate sectors within the country.
- FIIP is a lifeline for new start-ups, small and medium business leaders. It is a Crucial platform for networking and collaboration for each stakeholder who is working for the nation-building cause and to build Atmanirbhar Bharat.
- FIIP is actively engaged in the welfare of business community and general society. It encourages debate and organizes engagement programs with policy makers, Indian private and public corporate sectors, multinational companies, regional chambers of commerce, Industrial Associations and Professional Associations in each state of the country.
- FIIP has created a cluster network of 40,000+ GST practitioners and made available a platform for networking and consensus building within and across sectors, and is the best platform for Indian industry, policymakers, and the international business community.