Youth is the future of the nation and true strength in nation building. So development of youth is in right way is the crucial. Youth development in its broadest sense refers to the stages that all children go through to acquire Attitude, Competencie, Values, and Social skills they need to become successful adults.
This world demands the qualities of youth: not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of imagination, a predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure of the life of ease. Through Positive youth development programs young generation can be helped to acquire various qualities and attributes like,
- Strengthen sense of identity, belief in the future, self-regulation, and self-efficacy.
- Inculcate social, emotional, cognitive, and behavioural competence.
- Engages youth along with their families, communities, and/or governments so that youth are empowered to reach their full potential.
- Enhances skills and build competencies.
Youth equipped with these kind of positive attitude and attributes and with individuals passion, can get into various businesses, entrepreneurship and professions and give their fullest to gain success in their respective area which ultimately help in building the nation.
FIIP has realised tremendous scope in the area of youth development. Current concerns are,
- Absence of independent thought process.
- Deprivation of initiative and drive.
- No clarity on career or profession goals.
- No self-awareness and lack Self-Confidence
- Depression, lack of energy or motivation, low self-esteem etc.
- Substance Use, Abuse, or Addiction
- Lack of Business orientation and skills
FIIP with its objective of contributing in Atmanirbhar Bharat is very clear that developing youth in all-round qualities and attributes will help for overall development of the nation. FIIP will mainly focus on topics like,
- Personality Development and Motivation.
- Stress Management and Handling crisis in personal & social life.
- Active listening and Effective Communication Skills.
- Persuasion and influencing skills.
- Teamwork and Delegation.
- Organizational and Management Skills.
- Entrepreneurship among youth.
- To create the pool of experts and successful business leaders to share their knowledge with students.
- Career and profession guidance and counselling.
FIIP encourages all its members to take benefits of this platform to fullest. If you are not a FIIP member, do connect to us and become a member of ‘Business Network’ or ‘Business Spot’ Platforms. You may click on the links ‘https://fiip.in/u/bnp’ (for Business Network) or ‘https://fiip.in/u/bsp’ (for Business Spot) to processing your enrolment. You can also visit ‘Become a Member’ section of this website for enrolling your membership.